[Opensim-users] Boat script for bullet engine

Vegaslon vegaslon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:06:34 UTC 2015

* is not opposed to a sample script wiki page if it is made easier to find
then the current bulletsim vehicle tweaking pages. Also think any example
vehicle scripts should be hosted on a wiki so future inprovements that
change behavior for these scripts can be documented. With the hope people
will look at these pages as a trouble shooter to find solutions when they
notice altered behavior in their vehicles.