[Opensim-users] Script engine issue [listeners] (Karl Dreyer)<-Ferd Frederix

Fred Beckhusen fred at mitsi.com
Fri Jun 5 17:12:35 UTC 2015

The "max_listens_per_script" is the maximum number of listen keys,  which are used as handles, and is not the number of listens arriving, which are events.  The C# code that controls this is at line 560 of WorldCommModule.cs. The number of currently open handles checked when the server creates a llListen.   The server attempts to detect a re-opening of the same listener, but if anything changes, such as the channel, it will add a new listener to the script until it stops making them at the 65th.  I'd take a close look at the scripts that are failing and make certain they are properly using llListenRemove(handle).

Fred Beckhusen/Ferd Frederix

Message: 1