[Opensim-users] Not Able to Sell Land

The Pierce Family thepierces-rwpt at charter.net
Thu Jan 29 11:32:01 UTC 2015

Thank you to the group for helping resolve the OMC issue.

Now it appears as though I have one more to solve (which requires a specific
set of parameters to answer back): Now the problem exists that I cannot sell
land (neither for $0 OM nor anything above that).

I am running a hypergrided grid using Ubuntu 14.10 and OpenSim 0.8.0.3. I
have been told by the tech folks at OMC that the landtool.php is not a
requirement. I figured they knew more about it than I, so I removed the
landtool.php from my webserver root folder. That did not make any
difference, so now I am looking past the great help I have gotten at OMC and
came back down to where the "rubber meets the road".

Is there anyone in this group that uses Ubuntu, in a hypergrid environment,
using OpenSim 0.8.0.3 release who also uses the OpenMetaverse OMC currency
management tools that have gotten land to sell?

If so, could you please share what specific settings you had to make to get
it working the way it should? The opensim land management system tool seems
to be doing its job as far as identifying the land lots for sale, changes
the property owner color and maintains the parcel cost to purchase.

For some reason I cannot get the "buy" on the avatar pie-menu nor clicking
on the land parcel I set for sale to directly correlate to the amount of
currency the viewer (and confirmed by logging into VirWox) that my avatar
has on account.