[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 10, Issue 22

Erik Gordon Bainbridge tamrider at frodo.tv
Tue Jan 20 19:27:25 UTC 2015

After your reply, I looked more closely and realized that the buffer is being flushed immediately, except in one place.  The problem seems to be in Mod-PayPal, which I'm trying to get working.  After execution enters Mod-PayPal, immediate flushing of the buffer seems to get turned off for a while.  I can only see all my debugging statements by shutting down the simulator.  But outside of Mod-Paypal, the flush is immediate.

Erik

Author, virtual worlds builder (avatar: Apollo Manga)
www.VirtualMarin.com
www.ErikBainbridge.com
www.examiner.com/second-life-in-national/apollo-manga
www.WarriorBrothers.com