[Opensim-users] first-run problems with old mantis issue on Windows....

André Verwijs dutch.glory at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 19:48:06 UTC 2015

having first-run problems with old mantis issue on Windows....

on singularity bug report this was said about it:

<i>I believe you wrongly configured your OpenSim installation, so that
the connection between the simulator instance and the database is
broken, and then OpenSim feeds invalid data to the viewer.</i>

so whats the best configuration for textures and/or assets..??

As far as i know it also has to do with viewers cache, on first run,
textures and other assets (water animation, region texture) are copied
to viewers cache and loaded from there and kept to load faster on next
login...

on "first-time" run at least copy the "ruth" avatar, there's less chance
a viewers will crash... (no skin/shape textures)

Thank you for reading my email, you will get a reply as soon as possible....

Please check out my sites..

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+
https://plus.google.com/111310545842863442992