[Opensim-users] OMEconomy

David Saunders abitar.com at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:59:17 UTC 2015

Mozroots has to be ran by the user that the simulators runs under. When I
ran it as the admin user and the sudo'd did not work tell I sudo -u opensim
 the command for it.

Did you try to run the console commands to test connection.  But I still
think that is the certs not set up right to correct the issue.

But,  we left Virox close to a year ago because of the unstable connections
our simulator's where having.