[Opensim-users] Export Permissions...

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Sun Jan 11 01:07:04 UTC 2015

It requires both server and client side work. LiruCookies (on IRC)
is often quite willing to undertake such client work, he did the
existing parts of it. On the server end, I would do it when I get to
have my head over water for a bit (usually i'm just swamped) and
Diva may have an interest as well.

- Melanie