[Opensim-users] With MySQL Standalone, I Cant login with default configuration files..!!!

André Verwijs info at verwijs-pc.nl
Sat Jan 3 17:45:39 UTC 2015

On 03-01-15 at 18:09 Shaun T. Erickson wrote:
> Const & Env expansion is broken at the moment. I discovered this last
>  night, and BlueWall confirmed it this morning and is looking into
> it.
>
> It works for the last version I was running, fc940ab - r25619, from
> December 23rd.
>
> -ste
>
> On 1/3/15 9:40 AM, André Verwijs wrote:
>> I'm using opensimulator r/2566

ok Thank you.. :) i will use that one than.....

Thank you for reading this message, I will send a reply As soon as
possible...

Thank you

  My Twitter Page (follow me please)
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

  My Facebook page (Become my friend please...:) )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

  My Google+ page (Follow me please...:) )
https://plus.google.com/111310545842863442992
..