[Opensim-users] Question about land management module logging on OS 0.8.0.3

Chris mewtwo0641 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:43:27 UTC 2015

Hello all, I recently updated to OS 0.8.0.3 and upon start up I get a few errors pertaining to the land management module:

2015-01-03 11:26:45,708 ERROR - OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.World.Land.LandManagementModule [LAND MANAGEMENT MODULE]: Cannot add parcel "Your Parcel", local ID 2 at tile 0,0 because this is still occupied by parcel "Your Parcel", local ID 1 in Test Region

It seems to log this for every region I have configured. I was wondering if this is normal for upgrading from a previous version (0.7.6)?

Is there anything I can do to resolve it or is it something I should not worry about too much? It doesn't seem to interfere with normal day to day operations; but admittedly I don't do a whole lot with land/parcel management. It does, however, show up on every start up.

Thank you and hope every one has gotten off to a good new year's start! :)

--
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.7.6 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine