[Opensim-users] Nasty vibration walking on terrain

Ethan Grammatikidis eekee57 at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 28 21:53:23 UTC 2015

Hi. When walking on sim terrain in a short avatar, I get really nasty vibrations, making my view shake and everything. It's bad enough that I can hardly walk around. This has been going on for over a year now, but I just found it can be greatly reduced by a config change. I'd appreciate any info on what config option it might be, and why the default is so awful. (Would a change to that option make OpenSim more likely to crash?)

--
Wir mussen wissen, wir werden wissen.