[Opensim-users] Items purchased on Hypergrid never delivered in inventory...

Luca Villani luca.villani at opensailing.org
Fri Feb 13 15:35:40 UTC 2015

Il 13/02/2015 14:07, Luca Villani ha scritto:

>> I am seeing a similar... but not identical.. issue where a HG visitor
>> takes a copy of a full perm item (or clicks to get the contents of a box
>> given) and they appear to arrive in the My Suitcase folder.  But on
>> return to the visitors home grid those items will not rez and report
>> unable to find assets by UUID
>>
>> See http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=7397
>
> Never see this problem on my simulator, now I'm at work but later in the
> afternoon I will try on Openvue and AiLand grids.

I can confirm the behaviour for OpenVUE.

Platforms I test from:

- standard diva installation
- hypergrid enabled standalone opensimulator
- robust + opensimulator

Actions done:

- creation of a new user with empty inventory
- set home for the new user
- hypergrid jump to virtual.aiai.ed.ac.uk:8002:OpenVCE
- copy object containing buildings near landing area
- teleport home
- rez the object

Got error on all platforms.

No errors displayed in Robust console, but got

14:51:39 - [InventoryAccessModule]: Could not find asset
71855161-bed8-4c2f-8f19-5c1db30ec115 for item OpenVCE - Buildings
aa587792-0bde-4632-b9c2-6d87974bb9bf for Alex Dragomir in RezObject()

in OpenSim console.

--
Luca Villani  -  OpenSailing.org, NOC manager

UIN: 76272621    Skype: luca.villani
GPG public key available