[Opensim-users] Looking for opensim client-region API

Serendipity Seraph seren.seraph at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:30:25 UTC 2015

I haven't seen anything quite like that on opensimulator dev pages.  The
reason I ask is that I am attempting to roughly scope out the shape/amount
of work for a webgl client.   So a fairly concise statement of
communication protocols between the two would be useful.

Any leads on the best place to find this or suss it out?  It isn't very
appealing to wade through the source of and existing client or two.

Am I missing something?
-s