[Opensim-users] HyperGrid Export flag

dogwomble at exemail.com.au dogwomble at exemail.com.au
Thu Feb 5 07:09:09 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This is possibly going to be a really dumb question, so please forgive me
if it is - my Googling skills seem to have given me a few 'vague' answers
but nothing definite.

With respect to HyperGrid, I note that work began around 0.7.6 for
supporting an export flag for objects.  The release notes indicate at this
point it should be considered experimental.

I can't really find any other mention of it in release notes, and my
Googling seems to suggest that some grids (ie Kitely) may have progressed
further on this feature but nothing to say 'it is or isn't working for
everyone now'.

So my potentially dumb question is: Given no further mention in the
release notes, is it a feature that can still be considered
'experimental', or has it progressed to the point that it can be
considered a working feature?

Cheers!