[Opensim-users] Diva - Problem after update

Isis Ophelia isisophelia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 15:36:06 UTC 2015

Thank you for your answer Unadecal :)
Actually the diva configure.exe should care of the change of the dyndns
because when run, it asks for the domain. I assumed giving the new domain
would replace the old one in diva database, Maybe the old domain is still
in Mysql database, but I have no idea what to type in the mysql console to
check it out.