[Opensim-users] Diva - Problem after update

Isis Ophelia isisophelia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 09:38:18 UTC 2015

Platform: Windows 8.1 x64 - Updated to Windows 10
Mowes (apache, php,mysql) + Diva
Update from diva-r25950 to diva-r08200 + update to diva-r08210

Problem #1: Hypergridders can't visit anymore. Worked before the update

Procedure:
a) update.exe =  Diva updated files
b) Windows Firewall = Adjusted Inbound rules to point to --> diva-r08210
--> Opensim.exe
c) MyWorld.ini = [GatekeeperService] ForeignAgentsAllowed = true

Started Mowes = Apache and MySQL servers running
Started Diva, Opensim.exe = OK
Login to my Standalone with Singularity = OK
Hyper-teleporting to Digiworldz, Metropolis and OsGrid = OK

Problem #2: I had to change Dyndns service

Procedure:
a) Myworld.ini - replaced all old dyndns domain with new domain
b) Regions.ini - replaced in all regions, the old dyndns domain with new
domain
c) Using Diva configure.exe to replace the old domain

Name of your world: Luna Local
MySql database host: [localhost] return
MySql database schema name: [opensim] return
MySql database user account: [opensim] return
MySql database password for that account: mypassword
Your external domain name (preferred) or IP address: luna.sytes.net
This installation is going to run on
 [1] .NET/Windows
 [2] *ix/Mono
Choose 1 or 2 [1]: 1

Restarted Diva. Hyperteleported to other grids. Others see the old domain
arcanavirtual.no-ip.me
The old domain is besides my name, when I type in chat.
Cleared cache. My Alt in digiworldz cleared cache too
Reloging both accounts: My alt sees the old domain floating over my avatar.

I don't know what else to do to solve both problems and will be grateful
for any advice and suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Isis Ophelia