[Opensim-users] [Scripting] Scanning regions for scripts

Jeff Kelley opensim at pescadoo.net
Sat Dec 12 19:48:50 UTC 2015

At 11:57 AM -0500 12/12/15, Thomas Ringate wrote:

>What is the environment your tool was written for?

PHP 5.5.9, PHP 5.5.11, mysqli  (apt-get install php5-mysqlnd)

>  I am on OSgrid and tried to use your script and can not make it do
>anything other
>  than give me the message "Region Sanctuary not found".

I query robust's database to get the region UUID. You can't talk to
OSGrid's database.

Comment lines 63-67 and edit 68 and 69 for region UUID and database
name. For multiple regions, you may try to query gridservice
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/GridService or (simpler) hard-code the
UUID or an associative array of UUIDs for your regions.

getasset.php won't work for the same reason. It's a query to robust"s db.

In db_access sqlBase(), make sure to put a dabatase you can actually
access e.g. OS-Sanctuary-Home.

-- Jeff