[Opensim-users] Local accounts

Unadecal Arado unadecal.arado at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:35:55 UTC 2015

Without looking at your ROBUST? ini files, I'm not sur why this might be. A
little bit more background information might help, though:

Was this a standalone grid which you have now reconfigured for HG?
Can users TP to other grids and return without issues?
Can HG users visit your grid without issues?

Regards,

Unadecal Arado