[Opensim-users] Nvidia GTX versus Quadra GPU Question

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 13:01:59 UTC 2014

Thanks for that very useful input folks.  The bathing looks like it
may be the issue as Dahlia noted...

When I check viewer stats, everything looks almost identical on GTX
580, GTX 680 and Quadro K4000 GPUs.. which ought to be progressively
faster and better ijnhardware terms... except for the Kris per frame
and KRis per sec which are LOWER on the more powerful K4000 than even
the GTX 580.

I wonder if there is a specific driver for the NVidia Quadro GPUs
that would be better suited to the way SL/OpenSim viewers do things