[Opensim-users] Anyone interested in this?

Damean Paolino paolinos at islandoasis.biz
Mon Oct 20 22:42:32 UTC 2014

I think it's a great Idea.  My partner and I attempted something like this a
few years back but got A LOT of push back from various people in the OpenSim
community; but I still think it could be mutually beneficial.  You have my
support.

Kind Regards,

Karl

___________________________

Karl M. Dreyer Jr.

In World Avi : Damean Paolino

Island Oasis, LLC Co-Founder | CIO

http://www.islandoasis.biz

Notice: The contents of this email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. The content of this email message is not to be disclosed, copied,
distributed, or shared with any person(s) or entities without the express
consent of the sender. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named.