[Opensim-users] NWC-RPC Methods Giving Odd Results

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Fri Nov 28 23:04:44 UTC 2014

The error given by the Money Server is:

Money # 04:57:46 - [MONEY RPC]: handleCancelTransfer: Exception occurred when transaction 94786877-9ed6-4d36-98d7-9a88f7b52acf: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at OpenSim.Grid.MoneyServer.MoneyXmlRpcModule.handleCancelTransfer (Nwc.XmlRpc.XmlRpcRequest request, System.Net.IPEndPoint remoteClient) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This is because it’s attempting to dereference a string (if I do UUID.Random().ToString()) or an empty value.

DSL