[Opensim-users] Home location

Karl Dreyer paolinos at islandoasis.biz
Thu Nov 20 15:08:58 UTC 2014

Here’s another interesting issue:  On occasion, one of my
members will report a problem of not being able to log on at home.
Whenever they choose “home” when logging in, they land at the
fall back region.  The robust console indicates that the home
location (region uuid) is invalid and sends them to the fallback
region.  I’ve investigated the data associated with these
accounts and in every instance; the UUID in the DB for the home location
is indeed Valid and the region is up, running, and reachable via TP.
This is a headstumper for me.  Has anyone else encountered this issue
and if so, how was it resolved?  I’ve also attempted to set
home on multiple regions, just to be sure it wasn’t a region issue
and no matter where I set home, it’s the same
result.

Kind Regards,
Karl