[Opensim-users] Tuesday Developer Office Hours Meeting (2pm EST)

Eric Riebling er1k at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 19 15:27:30 UTC 2014

Is there a beginners tutorial for HOW to 'hypergrid in' to URLs like the
one posted for Tuesday Developer Office Hours Meeting?  I tried once,
and succeeded once, but it involved learning how to configure, then
setting up and running my own hypergridded simulator, and only then
being able to hypergrid-teleport in.

For some folks still waiting for OSGRID to come back online, and unable
to run their own simulator, this might pose a challenge / opportunity.
If there's a way to get in directly from a viewer, we would be interested
in learning how to do so.

--

Eric Riebling      Interactive Systems Lab
er1k at cs.cmu.edu    407 South Craig St.