[Opensim-users] Singularity and Mesh LOD setting (RenderVolumeLODFactor)

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:56:18 UTC 2014

Folks... can someone check if their Singularity 1.8.6 (latest
release) allows a change in the debug setting for
RenderVolumeLODFactor via Advanced - Show Debug Settings,
RenderVolumeLODFactor and look at teh defalt, which I think is 1.0.

I tried setting it to 4.0 to get better mesh display but Singularity
appears not to respect this setting whatever it is set to. I tried
even large numbers and the rendering does not appear to change. This
is also the case when relogging, but usually the change of the
parameter has immediate effect.

Can someone with a mesh region check it out as I am hiking something
must be odd about my setup given that we used a lot of mesh items at OSCC14.