[Opensim-users] about OpenSim GRID security.

Trinity trinity93 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 17:29:30 UTC 2014

So far the one greifer every one talks about just uses public rez privs The
key to defeating him is to stop leaving your land wide open with public rez
tuned on. The fact people do isnt the fault of opensim but is a case of
operator error. If you wish to leave your security wide open like that you
need to be prepared to take what comes with it. its like taking the front
door off your house and expecting no one to just walk in and make them
selves feel at home. you night not mind the good people that come in but
for every few good ones there’s gonna be a bad one.

Trinity