[Opensim-users] about OpenSim GRID security.

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Sat May 31 13:23:06 UTC 2014

Thank you Klaus for the link,

"For a blacklist to work we need something like a trusted Grid-list, a
white list of grids that can be trusted to do at least basic user
checks. I am awawre that this would in a way close the currently open
hg philosophy, but it is in my opinion the only way."

Is a option. Some as a "Opensim Trusted Users database" sharing
trusted user information but... may be will generate problems with the
privacy rights or may be not if the user is noticed about this before
the registration.