[Opensim-users] Maptiles "Timeout detected for thread"

Ovi Chris Rouly maelzel at ieee.org
Fri May 2 01:39:58 UTC 2014

Justin,

thanks so much.  That makes sense and those important HGMaps are visible.  When all the instances come up, they come up quite cooperatively!

Overall, improvements in the new revision are noticable across the simulator.  Kudos to the family of developers!!!!!

Next worry: it seems I'm having problems making the conversion from dBase rev 46 to 48.  There are no warnings or errors during the process itself.  I need to run the UUIDs down and see what's involved.

Oh, the HGteleports are much smoother too.  Kudos to (likely) Crista's team.

Chris