[Opensim-users] llSetPrimitiveParams doesnt work anymore

Chris mewtwo0641 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:31:13 UTC 2014

Yes I agree, loops with sleeps or functions that incur sleep penalties
will quickly cause the script to appear to "hang up" eventually. Try
llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast instead. If you need it to only apply to
the prim that the script is in, use LINK_THIS. If you for some reason
need the delay, try using a timer with llSetLinkPrimitiveParamsFast, and
a count variable, stopping the timer after the count variable has
reached a specific number of steps.