[Opensim-users] User Levels - Configurable?

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:11:22 UTC 2014

Hi Fleep.  Much of this stuff is also documented in the [Permissions] section of OpenSim.ini.example.  But I presume
you've read that and some of it is still unclear?

There's also a scratch info page at [1] which I very quickly removed the most out of date stuff.  But unfortunately it's
incomplete.

Also, afaik, only GOD_FULL from [2] is implemented in OpenSimulator afaik.  I don't see any issue in principle with
implementing GOD_LIKE, GOD_CUSTOMER_SERVICE or GOD_LIAISON though I don't know how one would active them from the viewer
(or perhaps these are only done via backend Linden systems).

[1] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Permissions_%28Server%29
[2] http://wiki.secondlife.com/__wiki/God_Mode

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting