[Opensim-users] Privacy in lands

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:21:02 UTC 2014

Thank you for your comments.

For those who say that the alternative are ban lines or isolation of
the region I think that
having an option does not force you to use it. Now we have not this option.

Assume the following environment: Sim divided into plots for rent.
Maybe the neighbors want to use this option. may not want to be in
their chicken with a neighbor in chat range...only may be.
:-)

I understand that the community,by now,  is not in favor of using all
the capabilities of the viewers because then "is as SL".
 I think is a error  I think we must aspire to be even better

Regards,
Luisillo