[Opensim-users] question about support for PRIM_SPECULAR, PRIM_NORMAL and PRIM_ALPHA_MODE

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 27 22:42:13 UTC 2014

I don't think anybody has a timeline per se.  I assume these relate to Materials so it may just be a case of hooking
into that existing module.

Personally, I prefer to wait until LL actually finalizes these things in case there are some last minute changes.

On 05/06/14 22:55, simon burke wrote:
> Folks
>    just asking if there's been any discussion on a timeline for support of
> params PRIM_SPECULAR, PRIM_NORMAL and PRIM_ALPHA_MODE  via
> llSetPrimitiveParams  and related functions as per
>
> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Server_Beta_User_Group#Upcoming_Stuff
>
>      And is there any other script way to set/get these via LSL until then ?
>

> Cheers

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org