[Opensim-users] How can this patent be valid.....

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Thu Jun 19 00:28:54 UTC 2014

Please do not send links, or discuss, patents in any of the mailing
lists hosted at OpenSimulator.org. We (the developers of opensim) don't
want to know about any of that. Please find another forum to discuss
patents. Open source development and patents don't mix.

An old, but still relevant, personal plea for users of OpenSim who
consider filing patents:
http://metaverseink.com/blog/?p=30

It breaks my heart (in a very angry kind of heartbreak) to see OpenSim
users doing this kind of thing.