[Opensim-users] How to properly remove a region

Johan Taal taalj at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 14 21:07:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I even have a question that is similar. I like to deregister ALL commando
before I start all
my more than 500 sims again and in the same way clean the MAP and let it do
a new rebuild of
the map. What is the way to do this?

With regards,

Drs.Ing. J. Taal
CEO BUSINESS INSPIRE
(funder of: SIMVALLEY, EDUGRID NL, OPENSIM NL)