[Opensim-users] restore OAR to user sim...

Johan Taal taalj at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 6 15:06:26 UTC 2014

If I do this as grid owner it probably will be loaded the second time in a way that I will be the owner. And I want the land owner to have all rights. So I think what Oren suggested does not work in this situation or do I miss something?

In fact I think the next conditions are important if you give land owners more facilities to access their own sim:

-          the land owner only has rights to save / load a OAR of his own land;

-          in wifi there is an option to let users save their inventory in an IAR. Maybe something like that is also possible for OAR;

-          it will give hosting / providers more flexibilities for user if there are no security / copyrights violations;

-          the landowner has NO console access so there must be a work around to give a user this capabilities;

-          is there a possibility to connect this kind of “superuser” (NOT grid owner) commands to the account level;

with regard, Johan Taal