[Opensim-users] about OpenSim GRID security.

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:45:19 UTC 2014

Just a note on proper use of the word 'griever' vs the word 'griefer'. A
'griever' is someone who is in a state of grief; as in grieving for a loved
one lost to the ravages of time or the brutality of an accident. A
'griefer' is someone who sows grief. In this context, 'griever' is misused,
and 'griefer' is the right and proper term.

http://osgrid.org/
http://simhost.com
http://twitter.com/jstallings2