[Opensim-users] Win-7 Region Server to Ubuntu 14.04 Robust

The Pierce Family thepierces-rwpt at charter.net
Thu Jul 31 01:49:56 UTC 2014

Jeff (et al),

My Robust server is running on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and has an initial region
running in an hyper-grid architecture with it. I have no indications that
the Win-7 region server has tried to connect to the SQL on the Robust ...
disappointing. Would love to have an error message to work with. I can see
the Win-7 mounted drive from the Robust when I browse the network, so I know
that the Win-7 machine can be seen.

Randy