[Opensim-users] Hoping for a fearless comparison of opensim vs unity 3D

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 19:37:22 UTC 2014

what i would like to see in a viewer is

1 the ability to disable loading of chunks (if i do not use the voice
parts let me not load them at all)

2 a way to load the stuff in your sight range FIRST (why are you

3 better support for small screens (hint im running on a netbook with
1024X600 screen)

4 this is a wild dream but an embedded "sandbox" sim with a single
hardcoded account would be grand.

i suppose the human kit is nice but 20 gigs?? i couldn't do that with
SoAS MakeHuman Gimp and Blender without having like 12 gigs of
content.
btw are we muggles going to get to play sometime??

>>> http://twitter.com/justincc
>> .
>>

> --
> Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)