[Opensim-users] appearance problem (ruthed) with more than 6 avatars.

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:37:55 UTC 2014

new tests about this:
Viewers Singularity and Firestom last version 64

Login avatars one by one to 10
All the 10 avatars see the others 10 avatars well with their shape and
perfectly textured.

Login now the 11th avatar and have the problem, he see some avatars
ruthed all perfectly textured but ruthed.
I reproduce the problem always. The magic number is 10 avatars max.