[Opensim-users] Maptiles working in standalone, not working in grid

Chris mewtwo0641 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 03:56:22 UTC 2014

I am unsure if it matters or not (having not dug much into hypergrid
setups myself); but the only difference I can see between the two aside
from the port number, is the config for Robust is missing the trailing
slash at the end of the URL and the presence of a semicolon at the end
of it. Also are you sure that it is the correct port?