[Opensim-users] OSSL Function Block

Mister Blue misterblue at misterblue.com
Sun Jul 6 16:26:23 UTC 2014

If you're talking about enabling the OS functions, I create an
OpenSimAllows.ini file in the bin/config directory (have to create it if
not there) which contains all of my OS function enablements. An example of
same is at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86260377/OpenSimAllows.ini .

As a side note, creating INI files in the bin/config directory is a good
way of changing parameters rather than editing OpenSim.ini and
OpenSimDefaults.ini . Sadly, because of the way OpenSim does includes of
INI files, you cannot put overrides of any of the config-include/*.ini
files there.