[Opensim-users] Fwd: Warp3dMap question (Fred Beckhusen)

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 07:21:31 UTC 2014

Im using sucefully this configuration (Var regions in Grid):

Robust.ini
[MapImageService]
    LocalServiceModule = "OpenSim.Services.MapImageService.dll:MapImageService"
    ; Set this if you want to change the default
     TilesStoragePath = "c:\mapas"

OpenSim.ini:

[Map]
    GenerateMaptiles = true
    MapImageModule = "Warp3DImageModule"
    MaptileRefresh = 0
    TextureOnMapTile = true
    DrawPrimOnMapTile = true
    TexturePrims = true
    TexturePrimSize = 48
    RenderMeshes = false;

GridCommon.ini:

[GridService]
    ;
    ; change this to your grid-wide grid server
    ;
     GridServerURI = "http://192.168.1.x:8003"

    AllowHypergridMapSearch = false

    ;; Directory for map tile images of linked regions
     MapTileDirectory = "c:\mapas"

    ; === HG ONLY ===
    ;; change this to the address of your Gatekeeper service
    ;; (usually bundled with the rest of the services in one
    ;; Robust server in port 8002, but not always)
    Gatekeeper="http://192.168.1.x:8002"

Regards,
Luisillo