[Opensim-users] Region permissions and OAR files

Rick Anderson rianders at docs.rutgers.edu
Thu Aug 28 00:03:03 UTC 2014

Diva distro was installed. I could log into wifi. Originally,  I didn't
have the template avatars created.

I did use "create user" for all the accounts.

But I think because I configured groups improperly it didn't create the
inventory for the user. Unless,  missing template avatars caused it.

Once I disabled groups of could log in.

--Rick