[Opensim-users] Anyway to get a line number for error?

Toni Alatalo toni at playsign.net
Tue Aug 26 14:05:45 UTC 2014

that seems to be at line 510 in LLLoginService.cs

https://github.com/nebadon2025/opensimulator/blob/de3421b408a1dc972a57b088f2b65014daab09c9/OpenSim/Services/LLLoginService/LLLoginService.cs#L510

(github's code search is good so used nebadon's copy there, it seems
to be recent so probably up-to-date with current)

~Toni