[Opensim-users] Issue with the Diva.Wifi.dll in OpenSim 0.8

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:52:24 UTC 2014

Looking at the source code [1], my guess would be that SmtpPort is not an integer in your config.

I'm not sure why the code doesn't use appConfig.GetInt() instead which would have yielded more useful information from
Nini (config parsing library).  It already uses this method later on for a different parameter!

[1] https://github.com/diva/diva-distribution/blob/master/addon-modules/Wifi/WebApp/WebApp.cs

On 25/08/14 04:16, Rick Anderson wrote:

> I'm getting a wrong number of arguments message for Diva.Wifi.dll. However, the configuration only includes the file and
> no arguments are passed. I'm using OpenSim 0.8 with the Diva Wifi 0.8 matching version.  Anyone run into this issue? Or
> have questions that might help me isolate this issue?
>
> Below is the detailed error message.
>

> Here's the include line:
>
> WifiServerConnector = "8002/Diva.Wifi.dll:WifiServerConnector"
>
> ===
>
> 02:17:02 - [SERVER UTILS]: Error loading plugin OpenSim.Server.Handlers.Base.IServiceConnector from Diva.Wifi.dll.
> Exception: Input string was not in the correct formatSystem.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been
> thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
>
>    at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>
>    at Diva.Wifi.WebApp.ReadConfigs (IConfigSource config, System.String configName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>
>    at Diva.Wifi.WebApp..ctor (IConfigSource config, System.String configName, IHttpServer server, ISceneActor sactor)
> [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>
>    at Diva.Wifi.WifiServerConnector..ctor (IConfigSource config, IHttpServer server, System.String configName,
> ISceneActor sactor) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>
>    at Diva.Wifi.WifiServerConnector..ctor (IConfigSource config, IHttpServer server, System.String configName) [0x00000]
> in <filename unknown>:0
>
>    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke
> (System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
>
>    at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in
> <filename unknown>:0
>
>    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
>
>    at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in
> <filename unknown>:0
>
>    at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.DoInvoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder
> binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>
>    at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[]
> parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>
>    at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder,
> System.Object[] args, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Object[] activationAttributes) [0x00000] in
> <filename unknown>:0
>
>    at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object[] args, System.Object[] activationAttributes)
> [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>
>    at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

> [...]

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org
http://twitter.com/justincc