[Opensim-users] How to eliminate/change avatar 'step' sounds?

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:31:24 UTC 2014

Got this from Handy Low
'http://jira.phoenixviewer.com/browse/FIRE-3169'
So this is a REAL problem
and seems it was 'resolved' in Firestorm,
Singularity does not allow the footstep sound to be changed as far as I can
tell.
I will either have to live with this 'machine gun/drum snare' sound
...especially when a crowd of NPCs are walking ... lol or just shut off
ambient sound all together.

:( , guess it's one more of those things to live with.

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Luisillo Contepomi <luisillo at contepomi.net
> wrote:

> El 25/08/2014 a las #4, Dr Ramesh Ramloll escribió:
>
>> So these sounds are collision sounds? I get them when I walk on the
>> ground.
>>
>> Is there a way to change collision sounds? Right now the collision sounds
>> look very inappropriate ...?
>>

> In my Singularity this sound is not collision sound is Interface sound.
> When I press some button is the "clic" sound as your mp3.
> Singularity Viewer (64 bit) 1.8.5 (5617) Jan 29 2014 00:07:05 (Singularity)
>
> May be you are walking with the movement control on your screen... with
> clicks.
> Movements with arrows have not sound.
> Regards,
> Luisillo
>
> ---
>
> Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
> Antivirus está activa.

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>, DeepSemaphore LLC
<http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, RezMela <http://www.rezmela.com>, Google+
profile <https://plus.google.com/103652369558830540272/about>