[Opensim-users] Landmark Auction ID ?

Damean Paolino paolinos at islandoasis.biz
Sun Aug 24 01:38:48 UTC 2014

Well I found the cause of my issue..  it was an extraneous carriage return
line feed character in the parcel description field.  The data was
populating correctly in the DB (both the region and search tables) but when
the region was feeding the parcel data back to the viewer, it was throwing
everything off.  I modified the data in the parcel description field to be
pure text and all is well.

Thanks to all who took the time to respond to my query.

Kind Regards,

Damean