[Opensim-users] Urban legends (Was :Configuring a multi-hosted grid)

Marcus Llewellyn marcus.llewellyn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 19:07:12 UTC 2014

Luisillo, I can only say that I haven't personally experienced the same
exception under Windows simply by sharing the asset cache between
instances. I have been doing it for years now without any issues.

The only time I've seen that exception was from people using antivirus
software, especially Norton. In that case, instructing the antivirus
software to exclude Opensim's directory from scans resolves the issue.