[Opensim-users] Landmark Auction ID ?

Luisillo Contepomi luisillo at contepomi.net
Fri Aug 22 07:34:43 UTC 2014

Hello Damean,
I think was some user playing with a script using OSSL functions
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/OsSetParcelDetails

Search in your database, table "land"  if you have more with the same
problem.

mysql# select * from land where AuctionID !="0";

OSSL functions are powerfull and must be used with prudence.
Look your OpenSim.ini "OSFunctionThreatLevel"

Regards,
Luisillo

El 22/08/2014 a las #4, Damean Paolino escribió:
> Hello Everyone ..  I'm encountering a strange issue.  It seems to crop up
> once in a while.  One of the regions on the grid, starting about a week ago,
> is showing an Auction ID in the landmark.  I've checked the region DB and
> the auction ID field does not contain any valid information and when you
> click "show on map", the map pointer goes off to some far off place.  When
> you attempt to teleport, it says the region no longer exists.
>

> The same thing is happening when you choose the region in search and click
> 'show on map' or you attempt to teleport to the region.
>

> This region has been online for months and all has been fine, then this
> issue cropped up approx.. one week ago.  We have over 200 regions and this
> is the only one experiencing this issue.
>

> Would anyone have an idea what might be causing this and how to resolve it?
>

> Thank you in advance for your assistance.
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Karl

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.