[Opensim-users] Shape not loaded after 11th avatars in region.

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 8 23:24:10 UTC 2014

I added a comment to the bug that you raised (mantis 7289) but I can't think why this would be happening - OpenSimulator
won't resend or change existing appearance data when the 12th avatar logs in.

I would suspect an issue with your graphics card or drivers.  Have you tried reproducing this on an entirely different
machine or asking somebody else if they see the same thing.

Further discussion of this is best done on the mantis,.I think.

On 02/08/14 15:15, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:
> OpenSimulator 8.0 Linux Mono 2.10.8 Grid mode. Region and Robust in
> the same server.
> (Tested in windows7 with the same results).
>

> 1.- Login avatars from 1 to 11 (with radegast 6 and firestorm viewers 5)
> 2.- login with firestorm or singularity 64 in the same region
> Result all avatars previously login have bad their shapes. Not exactly
> ruthed but.. are not their shapes.
>
> http://encuentros3d.com/badshape.jpg
>
> Try to send appearance with  "appearance send" but only send textures,
> not the shape.
> Try to obtain information about a avatar have worn with appearance
> show name secondname but only have textures uuid. not the shape or
> attachments information.
>
> If the same avatars login in other order.. only the number 12 or >12
> see all the others avatars bad.
>
> Is easy to reproduce because this always happens.
> I tried changing the shape by other... but when return to the previous
> the problem persists.
>
> I think is not viewer side problem because I do test with singularity
> and firestorm and the oldest hippo. The región is not sending the
> information to all avatars. (My viewer is configured for 30 avatars
> not simulated)
>
> Editing appearance not solve the problem or changin some parameters in
> shape... when back to the old parameters the problem is present.
>
> Some idea?

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org