[Opensim-users] Win-7 Region Server to Ubuntu 14.04 Robust

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 1 23:03:09 UTC 2014

Being able to see Windows services from your Linux box is no guarantee that your Windows services can see Robust
services running on OpenSimulator.

As you say, I think this is likely to be a firewall (iptables) or other network config issue.  The same configuration
that you used on Windows will work on Linux, everything else being equal.