[Opensim-users] set prim size limit by parcel?

hazylium hazylium at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 00:03:44 UTC 2014

I've tried using the following settings in my regions that contain sandboxes
(by editing Regions.ini):
NonphysicalPrimMax = 5
PhysicalPrimMax = 5
ClampPrimSize = False

With these settings, avatars are unable to set the dimensions of a physical
prim above 5 metres, so the PhysicalPrimMax property works fine. However,
they are still able to set the dimensions of a regular, non-physical, prim
to be as large as 256 metres. Right now, I have to also set ClamPrimSize to
true in order to prevent them from creating megaprims. This seems rather
inconsistent, and I can't figure out why this should be the case. I
initially thought the NonphysicalPrimMax property may have been misspelt,
but this is how its spelled in Regions.ini.example. I have not set these
settings in OpenSim.ini.